Thursday, February 6, 2014

Teaching Myself the Art of Tatting

Thank you Mother Nature for all the snow! I'm ready for it all to thaw out so we can go play in the dirt!

 I've shared a lot of snow days, movie marathons, and cooking adventures with my guys in the last month, but I'm ready to be back in the craft room. My little heater just can't keep up when it's -2 outside, so I'm teaching myself new things instead.

After years of crocheting I've managed to teach myself how to read most patterns and have now learned tatting. I started off with an intermediate pattern and I'm still searching for a harder pattern. So if you happen to know of one, send me a link! Just a few of my latest creations..




Inspired by a Snowflake

from a 1970's pattern


Think Positive Spring will get here eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment