Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby Drawstring Bags

A weekend filled with relaxing at the spa with my husband and a whole day creating in the craft room, if only I could do that every weekend! My day of creating must have been inspired by babies, or maybe because I finally got to talk to my amazing friend, Kat who's expecting in the next few weeks. I would like to thank her almost 2yr old son for "accidentally" calling me, conversations with toddlers are the best! Whatever the reason, these turned out great and I have fabric cut and ready to make a few more!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How cute is that idea? I could have a few ideas of what to put into these little bags. I have some cute little candle jars that look like baby food jars (much smaller actually!) and a few sample soaps would fill it up! I just may need a few of these little cuties.
    Smile today. :)

    ReplyDelete