Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mattoon Bagelfest Parade 2012

We started our Saturday with a walk uptown and enjoyed the two hour long Bagelfest Parade this morning! I can't put all of the pictures I took on here, but I will share some good ones with you.

The original Effingham Fire Department drove the "little fire trucks". It always seems they have way too much fun with these!
These little ladies looked too cute!
Buggy rides in the park were only $5.
There was a lot of advertising going on! The guys brought home lots of goodies and bagels too. I think the best things they passed out were all the popsicles and water bottles!

 We spent the afternoon at Peterson Park. The kids tried out a few of the rides, they highly recommend the Vortex ride. Calvin even played some darts and won a teddy bear.

We looked at all the vender booths. I even bought some bamboo shoots for my little lady bug planter.



1 comment:

  1. Now that looked like a good time! I love the ladybug plant holder too, looks great with bamboo. We will have to come see you before school starts again!
    Smile today. :)

    ReplyDelete