Monday, July 2, 2012

Good Stuff!

These last few weeks have been an adventure! We shared many fun filled days at the lake, I taught Nathan the basics of swimming, the kids learned how to skip stones on water (the important things!) We shared a lot of laughter and ice cream!

 The yummy double chocolate fudge cake with a strawberry flower, I made on our last day before returning home.

I'm glad we're home and jumping back into our normal routine. I've already started another bag and found an antique cabinet to hold all my paints and some card making supplies too!

I'm undecided if I'm going to paint it, so for now it has clear shelving liner to protect it from my daily use. Hobbes snuggled right up to it and got his power nap for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I want that cabinet, nice find. Your strawberry cake looks so yummy and you look so pretty. Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer and we will have to get together soon.
    Smile today. :)

    ReplyDelete