Monday, November 22, 2010

Back to "Normal"

My hand is back to normal. In my few days of resting I had some new ideas. I'm now working on more note cards and small gift bags for the upcoming holiday. I found the smaller panels of Shirt Tales fabric that mom had given me. They are actually supposed to be sewn as Christmas ornaments, but I just couldn't do it. So they are now going on drawstring bags. Twelve lucky people will be seeing these soon!


 The fruit is always ripe and the time is always the right time. There is no such thing as wrong time.
                                            ~Osho A Sudden Clash of Thunder Chapter 6

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I will be making soaps soon and they look like they might make some good little gift bags for soaps too.
    Smile today. :)

    ReplyDelete