Monday, May 12, 2014

Smile!

A weekend full of planting, laughing, visiting with friends and family and plenty of smiles! My gardener (the only kid who likes to play in the dirt with me) was hard at work planting Lilies & Dahlia's until he found worms to feed to the pet crawdad. Of course that's when Hobbes became interested.





 I finished up a few projects today. My youngest is making a lamp in his Industrial Tech class. He comes home and says "Mom, you get to use your dremel!" I was happy to help put a hole in the top and bottom of a Jack bottle. I can't wait to see it finished!


and while I was already playing with the dremel..


Next was finishing a purse for a lucky lady.

~Life is better when you're laughing!~

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!

    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks ffor sharing!


    Feel free too surf to my web sjte ... site []

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going too bbe end of mine day, however before end I am reading this great post to improvfe my experience.


    Here is my blog:

    ReplyDelete