Monday, April 7, 2014

April Showers = more crafts!

Spring is here! The grass is green and the purple hyacinth flowers are popping up. We even managed a few good days between rain showers to uncover the flower beds and three truck loads of yard waste were removed, thanks to my awesome neighbor! I'm just waiting for the next sunny day to start on the garden. In the meantime I'm finding more crafty things to work on, with a few shopping trips for supplies.

New fabrics to play with!

A custom made Mini Messenger Bag.

Twine Flowers
You can find the tutorial at Really Reasonable Ribbon's Rambling

Today's rainy day craft of tinting glass jars.

Glossy Modge Podge + food coloring = tinted jar.
You can find a tutorial for these at My Beautiful Mess


...and I'm off to go puddle jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment