Friday, September 23, 2011

A wink of approval




 Another beautiful sky and the last of the sunflowers. 
The hungry squirrels on our block have taken down all the rest. They were kind enough to leave me with a mess of flower parts scattered on the porch and a broken sun catcher to repair. Most of the plants still in pots are now taking over my kitchen counter, since the weather changed again. I wonder if the tomato plant will reach the ceiling?
We enjoyed 3 Open Houses this year! Nate was showing off his paper about how to not be a rock star. While Korbin showed us what he drew on the hand made rock wall that hangs in his hallway at school. 
~.~
 New Hand Crafted Cards 
are now available at

This groovy lil purse will soon be for sale. There is a pocket inside (so you'll know where your keys are), hand sewn glass beads on the front and I will be adding a snap closure for a finished look.


 ...and of course before the last project is finished, I have ideas for the next fall inspired bag.

 

"Winter is an etching, Spring a watercolor, Summer is an oil painting and Autumn is a mosaic of them all."~Stanley Horowitz

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy and creative, good for you. Really like that purse, how did you know I can never find my keys? The quote is awesome too, I'm so ready for fall.
    Smile today. :)

    ReplyDelete