Friday, June 11, 2010

Our lil pumpkin patch...

My lil men have convinced me to make a pumpkin patch with them. We planted some seeds that we saved from last Halloween's Jack-O-Lantern, during the last week in May. After all of the exhaustion of digging in the dirt, planting, laughing so hard our tummy's hurt, muscle spasms & a trip to the ER.. we are now on our way to growing our very own pumpkins. :) Yep, this is one of many adventures I will not forget!
The beginning.

 June 4, 2010


June 11, 2010



1 comment:

  1. Awesome looking pumpkin plants...sure they will soon become big enough for more jack-o-lanterns for you and the kids! Fun project, sorry to hear about your muscle spasms and hope you will feel better. Katie gets them in her feet really bad, and I still get them in my neck...just have to work through them until you feel better. Smile today. :)

    ReplyDelete